martes, 21 de junio de 2016

A1 THURSDAY

ADULTS 1  THURSAY!
Hi! here are the activities i promised last class!! Enjoy! Muriel!

Possessive or to be?

A. Write ‘s (for possession) or is (for the verb ‘to be’) on the line.

My sister’s a clever girl. is
1. Her father’s car is very expensive. ______
2. It’s hot today. ______
3. What’s the time? ______
4. Our teacher’s English is good. ______
5. What’s the matter? ______
6. John’s house is very big. ______

7. My bag’s very heavy. ______



_________________________________________________________________________________


A. Has got or to be

A. Complete the text with `s got or `s

Meet me!
I _________ a monster.
My name ____________ Bimbo.
I _______________ 99 years old.
My body _____________ purple.
I ____________ not thin. I ________________ fat.
I ______________ got green hair.
My eyes _____________ yellow.
I _________________ two big eyes.
My teeth _______________ small and yellow.
I ___________________ got 15 teeth.
My mouth ______________________ big too.

Look at my hands!
I ____________________ two green hands.
My fingers ___________________ green too.
I ___________________ two big feet.
I __________________ not scary at all.
Let's play!




_________________________________________________________________________________


B. Complete the text using the correct form of the verb to be or have got.

































ANSWERS
  1. __________________
  2. __________________
  3. __________________
  4. __________________
  5. __________________
  6. __________________
  7. __________________
  8. __________________
  9. __________________
  10. __________________
  11. __________________
  12. __________________
  13. __________________
  14. __________________
  15. __________________
  16. __________________
  17. __________________
  18. __________________
  19. __________________



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario