jueves, 10 de septiembre de 2015

Reported Speech Exercises

Complete the sentences in reported speech

1. John said, "I love this town"
John said _____________________________
2. "Have you seen him lately?, she asked me.
She asked me ___________________________
3. "He won't come back." Sara said
Sara said _______________________________
4. "I've been waiting for two hours", the teacher said.
The teacher said _______________________________
5. Jessica said, "I am going to clean the room." 
6. Do you like soccer? He asked me.
He asked me __________________________
7. "I can't drive a car", he said.
He said _____________________________
8. "Be nice to your brother", Her father told her.
He asked ________________________________
9. "He can speak Spanish.", Kathy said
Kathy said ________________________
10.  "The train didn't arrive on time", Lucy said.
Lucy said __________________________
11. Jessica: "Don't play football in the garden." 
 Jessica told me _________________________
12. She: "Don't sing that song." 
 She told me ____________________________
13. Hanna: "Don't go to the cinema." 
 Hanna told me ___________________________
 14. Tom: "Don't ring me on Sunday."
 Tom told me ____________________________
15. Teacher: "Do your homework."
 The teacher told me _______________________
16. Andrew: "Wash the dishes."
 Andrew told me __________________________
 17. Jessica: "Write a letter." 
 Jessica told me ____________________________
18. Sarah: "Help Peter's sister." 
 Sarah told me _____________________________
19. Linda: "Did he fly to Paris two weeks ago?"
 Linda asked me ____________________________
20. Anna: "Open the window." 
 Anna told me ______________________________
21. Helen: "I was writing a letter yesterday." 
 Helen told me that _____________________________
22. Robert: "My father flew to Dallas last year."
 Robert said that _______________________________
23. Michael: "I'm going to find a job soon." 
 Michael told me that _______________________________
24. Jim: "I'll do my best in the exams next week." 
 Jim told me that _____________________________________
25. Andrew: "We didn't go to work two days ago."
 Andrew said to me that ___________________________



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario