jueves, 19 de noviembre de 2015

2nd Conditional


Complete the sentences with the second conditional

1) If I___________________ (be) you, I____________(get) a new job.
2) If he______________(be) younger, he________________(travel) more.
3) If we_______________(not/be) friends, I_______________(be) angry with you.
4) If I______________________ (have) enough money, I_________________(buy) a big house.
5) If she_______________(not/be) always so late, she________________(be) promoted.
6) If we_______________(win) the lottery, we ________________-(travel) the world.
7) If you_______________(have) a better job, we ________________(be) able to buy a new car
8) If I______________(speak) perfect English, I _________________(have) a good job
9) If we______________(live) in Mexico, I________(speak) Spanish
10) If she_______________(pass) the exam, she____________(be) able to enter university

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario